Wednesday 4 February 2009

Getting into it !







Wow has it really been over a week since I have rambled on about my life ??? So much is going on that I just dont know if I am coming or going.



We had an awesome couple of days in the UK, we have been housebound because of the snow :)





Yes life comes to a stand still because of a few inches of snow. BUT on our defense, it is something of a rarity here. considering we only get this amount of snow every 18yrs. Of course my children loved it and I would be quite happy if it carried on snowing so they could stay home with the Mama.




At first I did not want them to go out and ruin our pretty garden all covered in a blanket of white BUT, Dad on the other hand is a soft touch and let them out to ruin my pretty white garden !!





























No comments: