Monday 26 January 2009

Where did the weekend go ?

Wow I cannot believe it is Monday already, where did the weekend go ?
I suppose with all the drama we had it just vanished into thin air. Those of you who hang out in the same circles with me will know what I am talking about.

I had weight watchers on Saturday morning I know I should be happy with the 2.5lb loss but I just feel I should have and could have lost more. I think I need to step up the activity level. 5 mile cycle plus some cardio every day should do some sort of trick.

We got the new wii fitness coach and it is quite a workout, I have achy muscles in places I never even knew muscles existed which says a lot. so 15 minutes of that a day for a couple of weeks and I should be well on my way to my desired goal.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the weight loss.