Tuesday 29 May 2007

adjusting to life in pink



wow cant believe Madi is nearly 2 weeks old, time is just flying by .......Yes we still in shock about our pink bundle of joy and think it will take a long time to get to grips with the fact I am no longer a Mom to 4 little boys but have a daughter as well.






We have accumulated enough clothing over the last 2 weeks for triplets !!!!!!! I no longer have a wardrobe as my clothes have now gone in with Andy's stuff and Madison has now a double door wardrobe all to herself........and that is just first stage clothing and not including her chest of drawers which is also jammed packed full of clothes. I have now got 2 boxes of clothing put away for the next stage......phew this little girl has more clothes in 2 weeks than I have had in a lifetime lol.






But seriously, she is such a little angel, She sleeps her 4 /5 hours and has her feeds hardly moans groans and I can count on my 1 hand how many times I have heard her cry. She loves baths and in fact falls asleep when Dad baths her.



My favourite pic is of her asleep in her Dads hand while he was bathing her.



speaking of baths - I think mine is ready and waiting for me !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Precious. Just precious. Glad you all are adjusting to pink.

Crystal said...

That picture gave me tears. You sound so excited. I wish we lived closer. The girls could be friends! Miss ya! Crystal

hollyday said...

Aww--she's adorable :). Glad to hear you're adjusting to life in pink! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

AWWW - She is GORGEOUS.. you are really blessed... lots of love & hugs frm all of us...