Monday 2 April 2007

Schools out and I am tired.......

First day of the holidays and one would swear it has been one of those never ending 6 week breaks.
I think the long weekend is catching up with me, lack of sleep does wonders for your soul.

Today I treated the boys to a day out and some lunch in town, nothing fancy just good old macdonalds.
Great time was had by all and Brayden is now fast asleep after all that excitement.

Both older boys got fantastic reports and all their subjects except for 1 they are achieving higher than the national standard. I am really proud of the work they have put in at school.

Now for the rest of the day I am going to relax and get some stitching in while the washing machine does its job.
Then tomorrow I will be sitting stitching and watching Cricket !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I hope that you got your relaxing evening!