Thursday 5 April 2007

So this morning I woke up to some weird noise outside.....yup the dirt trucks ......since when do they work on Good Friday ? ain't is a public holiday for EVERYONE ? Now I have 2 bins that wont be emptied for another 2 weeks because I did not put them out thinking they would not come today.
Dunno what upsets me more that or the fact they woke me up at 6am on a day I could sleep late.

So its official we are finally on the 32week Mark, this pregnancy has been a breeze - in fact most days I forget I am pregnant until baby mo decides to rearrange my internal organs.

This week has flown past so quickly, today we dont have anything planned except for working in the garden I have decided to work out a play area for the smaller kiddies - so hoping Andy will take me through to toysrus today to get the stuff I need. I am sure much to his disgust lol.

1 comment:

Velda said...

grrr I would have been furious! try to enjoy your weekend anyway....not much longer to go! yippeee!!