Friday 13 April 2007

returning after MIA

Wow 4 children is finally catching up to me not sure where I am going to make time when I have 5 little souls to look after.
The boys have been on easter holiday so it has been difficult keeping 4 of them entertained without driving myself mental. It has surely been a long 2 weeks to say the least.

On the other hand I have gotten some well deserved stitching done and have to just take pics and post them them off to the people they are going to so I am doing well on that side.

Connor is doing some major spring cleaning inside, I think he has re arranged most of my internal body parts as nothing feels like they sitting where they belong. He has been so active these last couple of days my stomach is even feeling bruised, hope he is of a milder nature when he finally makes his appearance. I cant wait now for the big day - I think we finally down to 30 odd days but need to double check that :)

No comments: