Thursday 22 January 2009

Two sick kids at home and a house in need of cleaning, not to mention all the diy going on. Does that sound like paradise to you ? Today was suppose to be a easy one with just Madison at home and housework to do until 12pm before fetching Braydie bear from school. But that is not to be since both are running temps and full of sickness.Temp or not, Madison still seems to get into all sorts of mischief, wish someone had told me 2 years ago what hard work little girls would be. I am sure she does it just to make it known that with 4 older brothers around who spoil her rotten she can get away with just about anything. She Just does not know that she may be the princess of the house But Mom still firmly holds the title as Queen !!!

On a Stitchy Note I got in a bit of stitching last night, I am stitching "Charity" by silver lining this is going to be part of a quilt for a lady fighting the dreaded "C" I will hopefully get a bit of time later to upload a photo and I hope to finish it before the weekend.So here is hoping my little princess plays the game :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hope the kids are better soon.