Wednesday 21 January 2009

I have never been one to keep a diary or to blog, they always seem to get me into trouble somehow.But I have decided this year I am going to do a few things differently and one of them is to start blogging again. After all I have tons to blog about, Mom to 5 children and a wife to a big baby life is never dull on our home front.I am on a roller coaster ride with weight watchers Iv seen more ups than downs the last couple of years with them, but this time I am more determined to stick with it. So far so good 9.6lbs gone so that is a good start.And in my spare time ( not much of that ) I cross stitch - This year I have decided to give a lot back to charity and have signed up to do a few quilt squares for Cancer recipients. Thank you for reading and I hope you come back and visit often ...

2 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Yay! You're back!

momofmanyblessings said...

yes I am hoping to keep this new year resolution.